“I get by with a little help from my friends!” The Beatles from “Yellow Submarine.” Dedicated to Judith Nuertey at True Self. Thank you for the nomination my friend! Judith lives in Ghana and I fell in love with her statement in the “About me” section, “I am a lover of freedom and believe in the equality of all things and groups.” That gives you a flavor of who and how my friend operates! ( She also speaks and teaches Chinese and and encouraged me by example to finally try to learn one of the dialects!)
Judith writes in a way that says, “This is me”, and always has something significant to share. She is insightful, kind, down to earth, and extremely thoughtful about the way she approaches sharing her life and interpersonal realationships. I have learned much from reading her blog. Visit her blogsite for more!
Rules of the award:
• Thank the blogger who nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
• Answer the 11 questions given to you
• Nominate 11 other bloggers
• Ask your nominees 11 questions
• Notify your nominees once you have uploaded your post
Here it goes!
1. What your favorite book and why? I read constantly so this is a difficult one. I am currently studying Hua Nengs Sutta and I love Anthony D’Mellos book “The Way to Love.”
2. What song do you currently have on repeat? I have been listening to GoGo Penguin, Tokyo Drive, Foo Fighters, LP, and Newen Afrobeat. You can catch all of them on Youtube.
3. Which season of the year best describes you? Whatever season happens to be. Right now it’s summer!
4. What is you most prize possession? My life is like living in a museum, I enjoy what’s here but realized a long time ago that most of it will remain long after I move on.
5. Which historical figure would you like to meet and why? Myself as a child. No special reason except to encourage him that he’s not responsible for the universe.
6. What makes a good blog? I don’t know.
7. Back to the past or forward to the future? Most of my energy is spent trying to stay in proximity of my body. Here would be good.
8. Your dream vacation? To step out of my minds virtual reality of thought and experience what exists. Every time I stay in proximity of now the world is exquisite.
9. The greatest movie of all time? No idea. I love movies as art.
10. Wealth or health? I try to take care of my body.
11. Your proudest moment. I’m lost on this, nothing seems to come up with this one.
Crystal Byers crystalbyers.com
Anita The Truth
windsofchange18 A very this is what is blog!
Thanks again Judith!!!!!